Kiddion's Modest External Menu v0.6.4 - Форум Cheat-Master.ru
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: forse, Alowir, Dilon, max_407  
Форум » GTA V Online и RAGE MP » Баги и накрутка GTA Online » Kiddion's Modest External Menu v0.6.4 (Cheat for GTA 5)
Kiddion's Modest External Menu v0.6.4
exemzy Дата: Среда, 18.07.2018, 12:26 | Сообщение # 1
Новичок
Статус: Offline

Управление:
F5 Показать/скрыть меню
Numpad 0 Назад
Numpad 8 и Numpad 2 навигация вверх/вниз
Numpad 4 и Numpad 6 для уменьшения / увеличения текущего значения.
Numpad 5 Активация/выбор

Как пользоваться:
Запустите игру и дождитесь полной загрузки
Запустите чит

DOWNLOAD NOW

For a long time I've been working on my own external menu. Even though I mainly wrote it for myself, at the moment I'm hoping it might just be stable and useful enough to others as well. It is still of Beta quality.

I've tried to add most of the usual features that most menu's have. But I've been focussing on adding some unique features. The most notable feature would be a built-in online vehicle spawner, AFAIK the first time ever this is done externally.
For spawning vehicles, three different types of spawning is supported:
"Spawn Anonymous" will spawn vehicles near the player if there's enough room. This method should support all vehicle types, including both types of Blimp, Snow vehicles and so on. (This one will not work on the Army base.)
"Spawn Pegasus" will spawn vehicles through Pegasus, it is the simplest method and should support all vehicle types.
"Spawn Personal Vehicle" will spawn vehicles utilizing one empty slot in your garage. This won't spawn blacklisted vehicles, nor will it spawn Special Vehicles, planes or Helicopters. However it will spawn them near and is probably the most stable method.

Other new(?) features include requesting any personal vehicle without mechanical cooldown, calling an air-strike, heli backup and other online services (all for free).

This mod is completely external and doesn't use any natives whatsoever.

Please note that I while I can test the RSC version thoroughly, I am unable to test the Steam version for myself since I don't own one.

To use it:
Download the mod
Start GTA5 and wait until the game has fully loaded
Start the mod
Default keys include:
<F5> to show/hide the menu,
<Numpad 0> to go back,
<Numpad 8> and <Numpad 2> to navigate up/down through the menu options.
<Numpad 4> and <Numpad 6> to decrease/increase the current value.
<Numpad 5> to active an option, toggle its value or applying any changed setting.

Disclaimer:
This is for EDUCATIONAL AND EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY.
No responsibility is held or accepted for misuse.

Use at your own risk!

FAQ:
Can I spawn for others?
If you spawn an anonymous vehicle, others should be able to access that too. And you can spawn multiple anonymous vehicles as long as you don't keep standing at the exact same spot.
Does this menu have any money options?
Not really. You can upgrade npc money pickups in the game, but that's about it. Please use another mod (such as my job-hopper) to get money instead. If that gets detected you'll still know my menu is safe.
Can I use it online?
Yes, some functions only work when online.
Does this work for any GTA version other than 1.42?
No.
Can I get banned?
You can always get banned when you are reported, even when you aren't using any mods. So far external menu's have never been detected. Nevertheless using options such as Godmode and teleporting are dangerous when used around other players.
Can I add custom teleport locations?
Yes you can use the "Add Current Location" in the Teleport => Custom Locations menu. You can use if for one session, or save your new locations using "Save Config" in the Menu Settings.
The mod looks like ****.
That's not a question...
Why does the menu look like ****?
Until now I've always been focusing on features, not looks.
Can I make the menu look less like ****?
You can try setting the opacity to 0...

Known issues:
Sometimes spawing a vehicle via Pegasus won't succeed. You'll get a refund instead. I'm still looking into this.
Anonymous vehicle spawing won't work when there's something in the way, e.g. an existing vehicle, npc or object. Reposition a bit or walk while keep trying.
Sometimes getting your personal vehicle won't work the first time. After that it should work fine.
Without an empty garage slot, you won't be able to use the "Personal Vehicle Spawning" method. Use Pegasus and/or Anonymous instead.
Because of their nature, most tunables are automatically reset by the game once you start doing a mission or switch to a new session.
For most items with ranges in the mod (e.g. Weapon Range) you need to press the action-key (Numpad 5) to apply the change. I may choose to change this in the future.
Vehicle Godmode and gravity changes are gone once you enter a new vehicle. This is because these are a per-vehicle setting. The only time the "Godmode" bit is toggled for a vehicle, is when you actually press the godmode button. The only time gravity is changed is when you change it using the menu.
Vehicle settings like handling options are restored for the previous vehicle once you enter a new one. This is intentional, vehicle handling options apply to all vehicles in the game that have the same model so also the ones NPCs drive.

This is a beta mod. Please report any issues you find, but please read the thread first to see if it is already known!

Credits/thanks to:
@MikeRohsoft, for getting me interested in GTA modding in the first place, helping out, sharing knowledge and for having fun.
@sub1to, for getting me interested in GTA modding in the first place, for sharing lots of info, signatures and more.
@TG13, for for getting me interested in GTA modding in the first place.
@zorg93, for making the best GTA research tools ever, and sharing some insights on how to remove insurance claims.
Everyone else that actively contributed to GTA Reversal, but especially the early pioneers.

Changelog:
v0.6.4
- Updated for GTA V 1.43
- Improve Spawn Anonymous vehicle placement
- Fix vehicle model selection not always displaying 190z
- Add "No CEO/MC Mission cooldown"
- Add "Extend Bunker delivery timers"
- Add "Extend MC Delivery timers"
- Add "Extend Vehicle Export timers

Screenshots:

131231e2qdwaa
Форум » GTA V Online и RAGE MP » Баги и накрутка GTA Online » Kiddion's Modest External Menu v0.6.4 (Cheat for GTA 5)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Статистика Форума
Лучшие пользователи
Admin [39113]

GеNius [7209]

[CM]Russel [5557]

kenlo763 [4952]

[CM]AGRESSOR [4639]

Snake_Firm [4452]

Сэс [4416]

Artem_Buero [4223]